Sign-Up Opens Jan 1 2023
Fill out the form on the link and Sign-Up instantly using PayPal or use the PayPal Pay Later option:
SIGN-UP LINK will close automatically when the ride is Full
San Andreas 300 Dual Sport
Join the club for 2023 and this ride is included:
Expense averaged group cost for this ride includes:
- GPS Tracks
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- Camping gear portage
- Portage or your 5 gallon fuel can
- 3 nights camping on private property
- 6 meals
- Beverages on Friday
- Breakfast Saturday in Pozo
- Lunch & beverages Saturday & Sunday at the ranch in Ballinger Canyon
- Open Bar with Beverages included in Ballinger Canyon
- Dinner & adult beverages Saturday night
- Breakfast Sunday
- Dinner & beverages Sunday evening at the ranch in Pozo
- Hand washing stations
- Local support
- Participant pin
- Exit Tours Club membership
- Camaraderie of like-minded individuals
- Over 300 miles of epic ADV & Dual Sport riding you wouldn’t do on your own
$425.00 + PayPal Fees
For Club members your 2nd or subsequent rides in 2023 are only $325.00
Accepting these amenities should not be considered payment for the ride, but for the amenities with the ride.
Check out the Pay Pal Payment options on the SIGN-UP LINK including Pay Later with 0% Interest and 6 months to pay.
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA MAP
Join Exit Tours M/C for $425 which includes your first ride and ride any subsequent Exit Tours M/C rides in 2023 for only $325 with your club membership.
Sign-Up instantly using PayPal. You do not have to be a PayPal member to use PayPal.
You have the option of using PayPal’s Buy Now-Pay Later 6 Months 0 interest Credit program.
Exit Tours M/C rides are non-competitive, recreational club rides for members only paying for the amenities with the ride.
This ride is for licensed, insured riders with a street legal, quiet motorcycles, with a USFS approved spark arrestor. We reserve the right to inspect any motorcycles.
These rides are not guided and there are no trail markings. You leave when you wish and we do not ride in large groups.
Directions to start in Pozo are on Thank You page link after you Sign-Up.
Our rides comply with the USFS Club land use requirements.
By participating in ANY Club event every Club Member takes full and sole responsibility for their actions and well-being, without exception.
All participants are on their own, riding at their own pace, at their own risk, and always have the option to follow the designated route or to follow another route of their choosing.
NO REFUNDS. If you sign-up and cannot make the ride, you may have a friend attend the ride in your place. $20 rider change fee.
Bring your ID to Sign-In please.
Camping and parking at the private ranch in Pozo is included.
We portage your fuel and camping gear to Ballinger Canyon.
We have rented the entire mesa @ the ranch in Ballinger Canyon.
- There are 9 very nice secluded shaded camp spots available on the mesa that can be reserved.
- Each with a shaded picnic table, water, a fire pit and nearby clean pit tiolet. Each camp spot can accomodate 4 easily.
- Only 1 person in each group need reserve a camping spot.
- Bring your tent, sleeping bag, chair and/or cot and the club will portage to and from Ballinger Canyon.
- 1st come, 1st served reservation on sleeping in the Lodge. (Sleeping mats are furnished in the lodge).
- Lodging in the lodge in Ballinger may sell out.
- You may also just pitch your tent on the mesa near the lodge for no additional cost.
- Motorcycles must be parked in the Park Ferme and not ridden off road on the mesa.
Please feel free to get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you. Texting is your fastest option.
Michael Brown at (719)-649-8530 or Email at: Exittoursmc@gmail.com
NO REFUNDS. If you cannot make the ride, ask a friend who can ride to ride in your place. $20 rider change fee at Sign-in. Please bring your ID to Sign-In
If Exit Tours Motorcycle Club cancels a ride we will make all attempts to provide an equivalent ride on an alternate date. If we do this then your prepaid shared group expense payment may be transferred to the new ride date, or if you cannot attend the new date, a 100% refund for shared group expenses will apply less PayPal Fees.
ONLINE SIGN-UP ONLY / NO POST ENTRY WILL BE AVAILABLE
- This is a Club ride included with membership
- Exit Tours Motorcycle Club rides are not competitions, nor are prizes or trophies awarded.
- All participants are on their own, riding at their own pace, at their own risk, and always have the option to follow the designated route or to follow another route of their choosing.
- Exit Tours M/C rides are non-competitive, non-commercial, paying for the amenities with the ride and not for the ride itself. These are recreational club rides for club members only.
- We recommend leaving early and keeping stops to a minimum.
- You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace and we do not ride in large groups.
- We also highly recommend you come with a friend and be responsible for each other throughout the day.