CLUB DUAL SPORT & ADVENTURE RIDE
The San Andreas 300 Club Ride is open to any competent rider with a plated Dirt Bike, Dual Sport or ADV Motorcycle.
Ride from the site of the old Hi Mtn. Enduro @ Pozo to the site of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro in Ballinger Canyon on Saturday. Through the Carrizo Plains National Monument, to Maricopa and Lockwood Valley.
The ADV Loop loop is 200 miles to Ballinger Canyon on Saturday. Fuel stop in Maricopa at around 150 miles, the club will portage fuel for you also.
Ride back to the Private Ranch in Pozo a on dirt mountain roads a different way on Sunday.
Ride back to Pozo is 125+ miles on Sunday.
GPS Tracks, Lodging or Camping on Private Property, Gear Portage, Fuel Portage, 6 Meals, T-Shirt and a participant pin are all included on this Club ride in a part of the Country you can’t ride without some planning.
A 2 Day ride with gear and fuel portage, meals and camping or lodging available.
Through the San Andreas Fault Zone.
On Monday ride a 135 or a 150 mile ADV loop to 3 iconic beaches on the Central Coast of California on Monday if you choose to stay Sunday Night. The 3 beaches are Pismo Beach, Avila Beach and Morro Bay.
The Adventure loops are dirt roads, 2 Track and pavement.
Adventure loops that are suitable for ‘Novice’ riders.
ADVENTURE RIDE OVERVIEW
Show up Friday April 29th and set up camp on a private ranch and camp amongst the oaks and grass of Central California, then partake in a beverage at the Pozo Saloon. Dinner is on you at the Pozo Saloon Friday night.
There is plenty of room for trailers and RV camping at the private ranch. Or you could pitch a tent. Enjoy the bonfire Friday night at the ranch.
Saturday morning after the included breakfast, ride to Ballinger Canyon, through Pozo and along the San Andreas Fault. The club will portage your camping gear and fuel. You can gas up in Maricopa on Saturday before heading to the Ranch in Ballinger Canyon.
Stay in the lodge or tent camp at a private resort ranch in Ballinger Canyon Saturday night. The Club will portage your camping gear so you may ride unencumbered. Meals and adult beverages are supplied in Ballinger Canyon. Enjoy some epic star gazing in the Cuyama Valley.
BBQ & beverages will be available in Pozo Sunday afternoon. Camp on Sunday night if you wish and ride an outstanding Adventure loop to iconic Central Coast beaches on Monday May 2nd.
This is an epic 300 +/- mile loop you would not do on your own.
- 200 + Mile Ride Saturday to Ballinger Canyon
- 125 + Mile Ride Sunday back to Pozo a different way
- 2 Track, Dirt Roads < 25 % Pavement
- Multiple Mountain Pass Summit’s
- The Adventure loops includes more mileage and pavement than the Dual Sport loops
The San Andreas 300 Dual Sport & ADV ride is a Club ride that includes camping on exclusive private property Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Sign-Up for Exit Tours Club Membership and the San Andreas 300 Club Dual Sport & ADV ride is included.
There are no requirements for meetings, workdays or political action. If your a competent rider, just join and ride.
AMENITIES INCLUDED with Club Membership at the San Andreas 300:
- Exit Tours Motorcycle Club membership
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- GPS Tracks
- Beverage at the Pozo Saloon Friday night
- Camping Friday & Sunday in Pozo at a private ranch
- Gear portage & camping or Lodging Saturday @ a private ranch in Ballinger Canyon
- Fuel portage for Saturday afternoon & Sunday or fuel up in Maricopa on Saturday
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch in Ballinger Saturday
- Relax at the Ranch and have lunch in Ballinger Sunday
- Saturday & Sunday night BBQ & beverages.
- Porta-potties, hand washing stations
- San Andreas 300 T-Shirt
- Participant pin
- This is NOT a guided ride
- GPS Tracks, Outriders
- No course markings
- Navigate by cell phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks
- Ride an epic 150 mile ADV loop to iconic Central Coast beaches on Monday
- Enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded enthusiast’s
If that sounds good continue reading on MORE INFO