DUAL SPORT & ADV RIDE
An ALL-INCLUSIVE Ride open to any competent rider with a Plated Dirt Bike, Dual Sport or ADV Motorcycle. Ride from the site of the old Hi Mtn. Enduro @ Pozo to the site of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro in Ballinger Canyon and back to Pozo.
Through the San Andreas Fault Zone.
Ride some of the fun trails of both Enduro’s. Ride little used Singletrack and epic ridgetop 2 Track.
The ADV loop is dirt roads and 2 Track. Ride to an old WWII Lookout Tower on Sunday.
Lodging or Camping on Private Property, Gear Portage, Fuel, 7 Meals, T-Shirt and a Participant Pin are all included in this all-inclusive ride.
Show up Friday April 30th and set up camp on a Private Ranch in the oaks, partake in the included dinner at the Pozo Saloon. Plenty of room for trailers and camping. Enjoy the bonfire.
Saturday after breakfast ride to Ballinger Canyon above and along the San Andreas Fault. The club portages your camping gear. Stay in the Lodge or tent camp at a private resort ranch. Fuel, meals and beverages supplied in Ballinger Canyon. Epic star gazing in the Cuyama Valley.
Sunday after breakfast ride a little used wilderness boundary singletrack trail or to the aforementioned WWII lookout tower remains. Head back to the staging area to re-fuel and an early Lunch. Your choice of routes back to Pozo from easy, casual to challenging.
BBQ & Beverages in Pozo Sunday afternoon. This year you can camp Sunday night and ride Monday May 3. Trailride, Dual Sport or Adventure loops.
This is an Epic 300 mile loop you would not do or find on your own.
- 130 + Mile Ride Saturday to Ballinger Canyon
- 150 + Mile Ride Sunday Back to Pozo a different way
- 2 Track, Dirt Roads & Singletrack < 15 % Pavement
- Multiple Mountain Pass Summit’s
- Extra Singletrack & Bailouts Available
The San Andreas 300 Dual Sport & ADV ride is a club ride that will include camping on private property Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Sign-Up for Exit Tours Club Membership and the San Andreas 300 ride is included.
- Dinner at the Pozo Saloon Friday night
- Camping Friday & Sunday in Pozo. Bonfire
- Gear portage & camping or Lodging Saturday @ a Private ranch in Ballinger Canyon
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday night BBQ & Beverages. Bonfire
- Lunch in Ballinger Saturday & Sunday
- After ride BBQ and Beverages Sunday in Pozo
- REMOTE FUEL SUPPLIED on Saturday afternoon & Sunday
- San Andreas 300 T-Shirt. Participant pin
- This is Not a Guided Ride
- GPS Tracks, Outriders
- Navigate by cell phone compatible GPS Tracks
- No course markings
- $399 Club Membership includes ALL of the above
- 50 Rider Limit
- Stay Monday and ride an Epic 150 mile ADV Loop to Pismo Beach or your choice of Trailride or Dual Sport Loops
If that sounds good continue reading on MORE INFO