GPS NAVIGATION & SAFETY BEYOND CELLULAR
Exit Tours Motorcycle Club membership includes Ride with GPS membership.
- Ride with GPS has offline maps for your Android or iPhone, voice navigation and you can download all Loops with one click.
- Exit Tours MC uses Ride with GPS for mapping and tracks
- Ride with GPS is compatible with most GPS units.
- GPS tracks will be set up as Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV loops for you to download.
- GPS Tracks, Maps and electronic Roll Charts link will be emailed to all participants 2 weeks before the ride.
SEE LINKS below for more features and info on RIDE with GPS
Features below are available to Exit Tours Club members on Club rides with Ride with GPS
You can download all the routes associated with the event with one tap rather than having to select each route individually.
Get spoken turn-by-turn directions for loops using the Ride with GPS signature voice navigation feature.
No data? No problem! You can record rides without a data connection and download routes to navigate while offline.
So you want to navigate using the mobile app available for iPhone and Adndroid ?
Ride with GPS will show you how to start navigation and demonstrate what to expect while riding.
Adventure into an area with limited or no cell-phone network?
You can navigate your route with the OFFLINE MAPS feature where you pre-download the route and map tiles before heading out.
Powerful tools require some know how. Ride with GPS has created an extensive library of help articles to assist you in getting the most out of Ride with GPS.
To Set up your Phone properly for RWGPS, Download the App and use a simple, easy to remember Password.
- Respond to the RSVP Link we have sent with your Email & password
- Go to ‘Events’
- Open any Track
- Click ‘Navigate’ in said Track
- Go to Settings
- Set your phone to “Handlebar mode, Always on and DO NOT lock orientation”
- Close Navigation and your ready to go after you have downloaded Tracks for offline use
- Make sure you turn off the always North orientation and set your phone to stay on.
- A way to hold and charge your phone from your battery is required.
SAFETY BEYOND CELLULAR
SPOT-X 2-WAY SATELLITE MESSAGING DEVICE
SPOT-X is 2-way satellite messaging device with an onboard backlit QWERTY keyboard and GPS location tracking.
Direct communication with emergency services and social media linking in one portable, lightweight device.
SPOT X provides affordable, off-the-grid messaging and tracking.
Direct connection to the Emergency Coordination Center
SPOT has triggered over 10k rescues around the globe.
With SPOT X, users can better communicate during their adventures with 2-way satellite messaging to keep in touch with family and friends, and its works as a Satellite Hot Spot for your phone.
Communicate if necessary with emergency personnel.
SPOT X provides users with a unique, personal mobile number that allows either party to initiate conversations at any time.