We may have the answer:
Ride along the San Andreas Fault. In an area few people venture into. Ride enduro trails of 2 Classic Enduros on the same day.
Ride Your Adventure bike to Pismo Beach on an additional loop. Additional Trail ride and Dual Sport Loops available Friday or Monday. Your choice
Ride from Pozo to Ballinger Saturday. Back to Pozo Sunday.
The San Andreas 300 Dual Sport & ADV Ride starts Saturday morning near the staging area for the old Hi- Mountain Enduro in Pozo. From Pozo we will ride to Ballinger Canyon, site of the old Leapin’ Lizard Enduro.
Challenging Dual Sport Loops. ADV Loops are Dirt Roads and 2 Track
Show up on Friday and trail ride in Pozo or go for a Dual Sport ride. Camp in Pozo Friday Night. Dinner at the Pozo Saloon included. Monday do a 155 mile ADV loop to Pismo Beach ?
Saturday Night we stay at Sondog Ranch which is located in a small valley half a days journey from either the Los Angeles basin or the San Francisco bay area. It is far enough from everywhere that it is often referred to as nowhere.
Enjoy the camaraderie of Like-minded individuals
Songdog Ranch is not a dude ranch, nor some ritzy retreat. It is a secluded rustic get away for the ‘real’ adventurous. There are no cattle grazing in the pastures, nor fruit trees along the fence line. The only thing raised at Songdog Ranch is beers by the campfire.
BASIC RIDE DETAILS
- 300 miles in 2 Days (ADV loop slightly longer)
- We portage your camping gear, supply fuel and meals
- Dual Sport loops include challenging sections.
- Some Singletrack on Dual Sport loops.
- Easier and longer ADV loop. 2 track & dirt roads.
- Start and stay at exclusive private ranch locations
- 75 rider limit
- Additional Trail ride, Dual Sport and ADV Loops included for those who wish
- Ride the Additional Loops Friday or Monday
All Inclusive Ride Includes:
- Gear Portage
- Fuel Supplied in a remote location
- 7 Meals
- Adult beverages
- BBQ and side dishes
- 3 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- Camping or lodging option on Saturday Night
- GPS tracks
- Ride with GPS membership for Navigation
- Finisher pin
- Club membership
- Outriders with communication
- Chase truck & trailer
- Local support
- Friday night dinner at the Pozo Saloon
The San Andreas 300 is a classic dual sport & ADV ride, the way they were in the early days.
You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
You will find an enduro based ride that takes just about all day to complete. This ride will offer you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the rest of the year.
This will be a non-competitive Club Ride (Signing-up includes Club Membership) for up to 75 riders paying for the amenities with the ride, and not the ride itself.
Starting and camping on private property, riding an un-marked course with GPS Tracks on an unguided ride with outriders.
SAN ANDREAS 300 YOU TUBE VIDEO ( 39 seconds)